Coming? RSVP for SunTweet
- Donate to charity.
- Coke™ and Pizza on the house.
- 20-minute panel presentation on ‘Creating Value For Your Social Audience“.
- Cash bar.
- Birds of a feather.
Date: THURSDAY, January 22 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Place: 3rd floor of the Legacy Lodge, Park City, UT*
Theme: Charity Tweetup (see below)
This will be a charity tweetup. Attendees are asked to donate $5 (min) to the pot, which will be donated on our collective behalf to a local Utah charity. @startupprincess is taking suggestions for charities, and we will conduct a last minute vote over SocialToo during the event to determine who will receive the proceeds.
What is a Charity Tweetup?
‘Tis the season, of course, so here’s what we are planning: Our Sundance Tweetup will be a Charity Tweetup, meaning that whilst we are socializing amongst ourselves we are also going to be conducting a fund-raiser to donate to a local Utah charity. We’ll all feel good, for sooo many reasons. Here’s how it works:
- Send your charity nominations to @startupprincess;
- Bring $5 or more to the #suntweet tweetup;
- During the tweetup, we will conduct a poll via SocialToo.com;
- At 8:50 p.m. we will announce the winning charity, and the amount collected.
Spread the word, and use hashtag #suntweet to find us on Twitter.
Our evening will also feature a 25-minute panel discussion featuring five prominent panelists who will share how they have built value for their social audience, and how that has helped them grow their following to monumental levels.
- Jyl Johnson Pattee of Mom it Forward
- Ghennipher of S|M Spin
- Krista Parry, of Park City Mountain Resort
- Jesse Stay of Stay-n-Alive
- Sinohui Hinojosa of Emerging Artist Productions
Tell everyone! This event is being announced solely via social media.
*Resort Plaza / Park City Mountain Resort / Legacy Lodge / 1315 Lowell Avenue / Park City, UT 84060
The event is listed on upcoming.com at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1488500/
Accolades and Appreciations:
- Special Thanks to Krista Parry for the help with the venue.
- Badges? Yes, we needed stinking badges. Thanks to Jessie (kittygutz) for the supply.
- Thanks to April at Sweet Life in the Valley.com for posting the logo on her site.
- Thom Allen and Rob Merrill of CouchCast for the interview.
- Thanks to Michelle McCullough at More Than Doodads for posting the logo and link.
- Thanks to Eric Hamilton for the mention on Dilvie.com
- Thanks to Jeremy Hanks for writing us up at Adventures in Entrepreneurship
- Double Thank You to Jeremy Hanks and Doba for Sponsoring #SunTweet!